Sunday, March 15, 2015

#56 Cocktail: Bolo's Peach Sangria

   The recipe was created by the same  Bobby Flay, chef owner of Bolo restaurant in New York the same guy who created the Bolo's Pomegranate Sangria, which I made several recipes ago. The difference between the two of these are that in this onewe are using peaches and peach juice, like the name calls for and that this one asks for white wine (Pinot Grigio) instead of red wine.
     I made this drink yesterday, but having some guests, I didn't have time to post the picture, so I will make it today with another 2 recipes that will follow later to compensate also for the fact that on friday I didn't make any cocktail.

1 bottle pinot grigio
1 cup American brandy
1 cup simple syrup
2 cups fresh orange juice
3/4 cup peach puree juice
2 peaches sliced into thin rounds
3 green apples cut into thin rounds
2 lemons cut into thin rounds


No comments:

Post a Comment